11/08/2010

I've got the feeling this is gonna change the world

Hello simmer out there :D

A big surprise today - Femme Fatale is back with a bunch of new outfits!!
I'm so happy that Max is back in the Sims community and started skinning again!

I hope there will be more updates with new stuff in the future, although I know the sims2 community is dying and people are switching to Sims3. Anyways, we still enjoy making sims2 custom content and we hope you like our update too!!

A big thanks goes to Max, who made the lovely previews and drew all hairs :O you're amazing darling <3




D O W N L O A D


Thank you all for your support!!

love, Ronnie and Max <3

5 comments:

Logan said...

The sims 2 community isn't dyingggg! Not for me anyway, I'll never switch to sims3 :l Love the skins btw hunny x

Sofia said...

love your skins! thank you so much!

RĂ  said...

finally you're back! <3

Anda said...

sims 2 is so much better. never stop skinning! i love your site!

Christina said...

Sims 2 needs more of your clothing!!!

Powered by Blogger.